South Hills Country Club is a private golf and social club in the South Hills of Pittsburgh. We have been an employer of note and proud member of the Baldwin-Whitehall Community since 1920.
South Hills Country Club is easily accessible by public transportation.
Kitchen Help Wanted
- Dishwasher * Line Cook * Pantry
Full and part time positions available
Send contact information or resume to John Miniajlo, Head Chef.
Clubhouse Help Wanted
- Housekeeping - Full time
- Bartender - Full time/Part Time
- Ala Carte Servers- Full Time/Part Time
- Banquet Servers - Full Time/Part Time
- Seasonal Servers - Flexible hours
Send contact information or resume to:
Food & Beverage Manager David Frost
- Must be able to provide excellent service to our Members
- Good communication
- Ability to follow directions efficiently
- Must meet the physical demands of the job, including standing, walking and lifting up to 50 lb if applicable
- A positive attitude while on the job is essential
- Work authorization: United States (Required)
- Experience is desirable, but not required
Benefits of employment:
- Flexible hours
- Uniform support
- RAMP certification if applicable
- Golf privilege
- Scholarship opportunities
- Safe, clean work environment
- Safe, well lit, dedicated free parking
- End-of-season bonus
Applications accepted in person.
Lifeguards & Pool Staff - 2023 Season NOW RECEIVING APPLICATIONS!
Interested parties must complete an online applcation. Absolutely no calls / drop-offs to the clubhouse, emails, or direct calls will be considered.